Q: How much can you achieve in 14 days?
A: A LOT!
I started this blog on 21st July, so I am celebrating just two weeks of blogging and this:
I have to say I’m completely overwhelmed by the kindness of my fellow bloggers out there. You made me feel welcome from Day 1 and not just have I learned so much from reading other people’s thoughts and opinions – I am also in the process of making new friends.
You can imagine the joy I felt this morning when I found out that I have been awarded for the “One Lovely Blog Award”. Maria with her amazing blog Words With A View wrote “I just recently followed you and I love your posts. your blog looks wonderful and its pretty versatile too.” Thank you so much Maria! 🙂
I have chosen to accept this award despite the popular opinion that these are some sort of chain mails helping to generate traffic. The idea behind it is what counts and I am very flattered someone has chosen my blog and called it lovely. I do however want to change the rules slightly, in order to make this award more meaningful from my side. Hence I will not nominate 15 people but just 3 and I chose them wisely.
Following are the guidelines for accepting this award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
2. Display the One Lovely Blog Award on your blog.
3. Share seven things about yourself.
fifteen three bloggers you admire. Inform them by commenting on their blog.
7 things about me:
1. I have a chocolate addiction and need to eat it every day, otherwise I’ll get very grumpy.
2. If someone tries to eat my food I get upset, a bit like Joey from Friends. Melanie doesn’t share food!
3. The craziest thing I’ve ever done is Coasteering – a mixture of adventure swimming and climbing, scrambling and jumping off cliffs!
4. When I was 15 I dyed my hair pink. It looked awful and one day I’ll share a photo of that on here 😉
5. I was always a nerd in my teenage years and never one of the ‘cool’ kids.
6. My partner and I both gave up smoking 9 months ago.
7. I don’t like poetry. I just don’t get it, never have and probably never will. No offence to anyone!
1. Chloe with her wonderful blog Memoirs of a teenage ambivert on food and lifestyle. Her recipes and photos of mouth-watering desserts make me drool every time she posts one!
2. Nad a.k.a Hugs x heart who blogs about love and life with all of its ups and downs. Her honest, funny and down-to-earth writing make her posts one of my favourite reads.
3. Simple Heart Girl’s blog is about life and relationships. I admire how she writes in great detail and with such honesty, it almost feels like you’re part of it.
Thanks again to everyone who’s been following my blog and please be patient with my travel guides – they’re coming along slowly 🙂